This has been quite the huge summer for music. There has been a lot of quality music released, which makes me happy. After the jump I’ll give you guys my top 10 songs from my favorite summer albums. Click through to see!
- Dance Apocalyptic – Janelle Monáe. It is such a catchy song that is so fun to dance along too.
- Tattooed Heart – Ariana Grande. A throwback to the doo wop era with every ounce of summer possible. Makes you feel like you are about to go to a soda shop!
- Grown Woman – Beyoncé. The ultimate empowerment anthem for anyone to jam out too. Ethnic yet fresh.
- Holy Grail – Jay Z (ft. Justin Timberlake). The male equivalent of Grown Woman. Makes you feel like you can take on the world.
- Royals – Lorde. Perfect for a beach day. So chill.
- Electra Heart – Marina and the Diamonds. The perfect song to end an amazing albums run with. So angst-y, yet glamourous.
- Wrecking Ball – Miley Cyrus. The complete anthesis of her previous hit. Perfect for a belt session in your car.
- Chasing the Sun – Sara Bareilles. Perfectly describes your endless want for a great summer.
- Neon Lights – Demi Lovato. A great song for when you are getting ready to go out for the evening.
- New Slaves – Kanye West. Loud. In your face. Always stuck in your head.
What are you listening to? Be sure to let me know, I love recommendations!