Click Here for my LinkedIn profile.
High Point University (High Point, NC)
August 2011 – Present
Studied communications with a concentration in journalism and a focus on social media. Minor in marketing. Presidential Scholar. Member of the inaugural class of the Media Entertainment Fellows Program. HPU News Producer. NBS AERho secretary. Building manager. Educated in: social media communications, social media marketing strategy, video production, human relations, multimedia storytelling, opinion writing, sales, and etc.
University of Winchester (Winchester, Hampshire, UK)
September 2013 – December 2013
Study abroad program. Shot, edited, and produced a millennial aspirations documentary. Shot and produced promotional packages about study abroad.
Adobe suite, engagement, Final Cut Pro, copy editing and writing, Google Analytics, social listening, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Analytics, trend recognition, Hootsuite Professional Certified, WordPress, Blogger, Microsoft Office, verbal and written communication, Instagram, Cision Point, GroupHigh, Sysmos, Houzz, Pinterest, influencer partnership, event management, brand activation, human relations, Audacity.
The EGC Group (Melville, NY)
May, 2014 – Present
- Social Media Intern. Generated content calendars. Executed content across platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Houzz. Developed in-depth analytics reports showing the success of paid and earned social media engagements.
- Supported community engagement for Ralph’s Famous Italian Ices increasing Instagram community size by 140%. Tripled website visits for various brands via. Pinterest.
- Attended seminars on Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Cards, GroupHigh, Houzz, and UTM’s.
- Clients: Red Mango, Cambridge Pavingstones with ArmorTec, Sterling Optical, Brother International, Granite Transformations, Ralph’s Famous Italian Ices, Competition Auto Group, Dowling College
Iced Media (New York, NY)
May, 2013 – August, 2013
- Influencer Partnership and Digital Research Intern. Procured digital influencers to be utilized for client product promotions and sponsorship. Researched client outreach and visibility. Evaluated data on brand competitors for client use. Conducted competitive analyses on client competitors.
- Created digital content for brand activations across platforms including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Vine, Shop Your Way, and Snapchat. Assisted influencers in creating sponsored content. Produced packages for gifting to various influencers and publications.
- Clients: Calypso St. Barth, Kmart Fashion, Sears, Earth’s Best, Louis Vuitton, Maybelline New York, Essie, Redken, Tissot, MaraNatha, NJOY, and Jason cosmetics.
- Assisted in the video production for Outnet.com, and event management with WESC and the Paramount Hotel.
High Point University Student Marketing Intern Team (High Point, NC)
August, 2012 – May, 2013
- Director of Trending. Brand and image maintenance towards prospective students. Managed Facebook page for Department of Admissions incoming class of students.
- Activated marketing plans to help guarantee admission of potential students. Created two weekly series highlighting tips for transition to college and profiling campus organizations for use on social media platforms.
- Hosted Social Media Lounges, with attendance between 50 and 100 guests, to actively engage incoming students with the universities various social media platforms.